I recently hit a follower count milestone and because of this, I decided it was high time for me to host the giveaway I had been planning! I hope you all enjoy~
What You Will Win:
- Your choice between one of two printed hoodies from Sheinside.
- Your choice of two eyeliner pencils from Cosmetic Love.
- One Package of Tonymoly Aquaporin Eye Gel
- One Pink “Lame” Hoodie from Sheinside
- One Pair of Princess Mimi Sesame Grey Circle Lenses
- Your Choice of One Uniqso Wig [Under $40]
- One Banila Co “It Radiant” CC Cream
- Your Choice of Two Etude House “Dear Darling” Lip Tints
- One Etude House “Surprise Stick” Concealer Kit
- One Black and White Short-Sleeved Dress from Sheinside
- One Deposit of 200 USD to your Paypal as a Donation from Me
- You MUST be following me. If you unfollow afterwards, you will not be allowed to participate in any of my future giveaways.
- You must reblog this post and leave the text intact, otherwise your entries will be invalid.
- Reblogging this (linked) post will count as another ten entries.
- You may reblog this post as many times as you want.
- If you join Sheinside or Uniqso through my links and show me proof, I will give you 5 additional entries into the giveaway.
- If the winner is unable to accept the Paypal donation, I will re-randomize the results and pick a new winner. They will receive the money instead but the cosmetics and other prizes will still go to the original winner.
- The giveaway winner(s) will be chosen via Random.org on September 10th, 2014 at 5:30 pm EST. If I recieve no response within 24 hours, a new winner shall be chosen.
um hi casual reminder that my datemate is adorable and u should follow them, they post lots of cutie things and dmmd and all fun stuff
dating me means dating my anxiety and my random spouts of depression it means dating my panic attacks at 11pm or 2 am or 5am or anytime of the day for that matter it means dating my mood swings where i get really upset over everything about me and all my insecurities and how i’m not good enough because i’m never good enough
"Hey, make sure you don’t stay up all night."
"Iwa-chan, are you my mom?"
go watch zankyou no terror it’s so good. and this little shit is my favorite;;